CCP for Content Strategist
The CCP (Career Conversion Programme) for Content Strategist aims to upskill and develop executive and managerial level employees from non-related working experience, into content creators & strategists in the industry.
Our program enhances individuals' employability in content creation & marketing by providing them with classroom training in the latest knowledge and trends and real experience in the field through On-Job-Training (OJT), enabling them to make a career switch and take on new or expanded job roles in the ADMARCOM sector.
Enjoy benefits like
Your staff will be extensively trained on
Participants will learn to create and execute a content marketing strategy for content including blogs, videos, visuals, published articles, etc., to effectively tell curated stories to specific target markets.
The strategist-in-the-making will know how to translate insights and data into high-impact marketing content to drive measurable results for the brand.
- Understand the difference across earned, owned, shared, and paid platforms and how to leverage each platform for your content strategy.
- Making sure that your strategy is in line with branding and how to integrate branding across various content.
- Create and execute a robust content marketing strategy, including defining and managing performance metrics and involvement of various stakeholders
In this module, participants will learn how to use various platforms available to get data and analyze them for content marketing, competitive analysis & research purposes.
They will also understand how SEO works and how content can help their company’s or client’s website improve their ranking on search engines.
- Learn about the different platforms available where you can get data from
- Understand how to read these data for performance, content optimization, research & analysis purposes
- Overview on SEO and how content can help improve SEO
- Perform competition analysis and how you can use content to outrank your competitors for organic traffic
It is a science to understand your audience, and it is an art to make them listen to you. You will learn what content marketing is about in terms of writing and how to create interesting content that attracts the eyeball of your target market.
This module aims to allow participants to leverage ancient principles onto our modern digital platforms to become a more effective digital storyteller.
- Introduction to Digital Storytelling & the types of platforms you can use like blogs, social media platforms, etc.
- Ability to get materials for research on topics that you will be writing for your organization
- Learn about the best practices in writing good content and how to include a call to action subtly or tastefully
- Finding out what are the trending topics and content can help you rank high organically in Google
As the famous old saying goes, “A copywriter is a salesperson behind a typewriter“.
In this module, not only will the participants master the different techniques of copywriting, but they will also learn creative concepts that sell. Participants can look to pick up the skills of creating attention, stirring interest, prompting desire, and inducing action with their persuasive writing.
- Styles and target audience, and the right tone of voice
- Creative thinking & conceptualization for a persuasive copy
- Writing a headline that gets noticed and making the content flow.
- Winning readers’ confidence and trust
- Writing techniques for integrated marketing communications on various platforms i.e., website, social media, blog
With critical thinking skills lacking in many of the local graduates since it wasn’t specially taught in tertiary schools, we have come to
realize that our local creatives have been lagging behind their overseas counterpart in various departments like problem-solving, empathy, etc.
This is especially important for content strategists since they will need to create content that will have to resonate and affect these consumers' decisions.
- Learn about the various critical thinking skills through a series of exercise performed in class
- Understand how to see and feel from the consumer’s perspective and figure ways to solve their problems
- Being able to objectively analyze a problem and be able to use creative thinking skills to come out with various solutions for a specific issue
The Creative Thinking module is where participants are taught how to construct, create and develop ideas, which can be applied across all mediums and platforms.
Participants will learn how the creative process fits into the planning process and distinguish the difference between strategic development and execution (design).
- Conceptualizing & developing the big idea to meet content marketing objectives
- Tools to evaluate the effectiveness of ideas & campaigns
- Understand the difference of effectiveness & creativity
As the global paradigm in consumer behavior continues to shift, the content's role does not stop evolving, especially one that resides within social media platforms.
The importance of images to content requires much more in-depth thinking, and choosing a design that grasps and elevates the essence of your message is no longer just about picking something from your arsenal of stock photos.
This module aims to equip the participant with visual literacy and design skills to be more versatile, efficient, and self-reliant.
- Understanding Principles of Visual Communication for creative decision
- Mastering the Elements of Design & Colour Theory and applying them to your content creation
- Create unique visual experiences for your target audience by understanding the Gestalt Principles and using them effectively
We feel that the content strategist should have the ability to create simple design work without the need to always having to go to a designer for different visual content.
Hence, participants will be learning various design software and skills in this module to better equip them to create design work themselves and critical design knowledge.
- Overview of design software Adobe Photoshop and knowing the essential functions & limitations
- Learn how to edit photos and create simple design work
- Understand the best practices in design and fundamental aesthetic sense
Creating content for a company’s social media page has become necessary instead of a luxury if they want to connect with existing clients and reach out to more prospective clients.
In this module, participants will learn about the ever-changing social media landscape and create a social media marketing content strategy for their company.
- Social Media Readiness Assessment of an Organization & stakeholders management
- Content planning for various social media platforms, e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Understand social advertising campaign management, the various metrics available, and optimization practices across different platforms
- Conversation Management & Community Building
Relating your brand story effectively to your audiences and keeping them engaged with meaningful videos that drive the right messages through different platforms.
From knowing how to use technology efficiently to going through the design thinking process (articulation, conceptualization, planning, visualization to development & execution) with more innovative ideas, this module aims to empower participants to create content with simple equipment & tools. This includes understanding the concepts of public domain, intellectual property rights, etc.
- Developing your concept/campaign & the art of telling a story
- Tone of voice & small production budgeting; the relationship between speed, quality, and budget in production output
- Knowing the right tool to choose: Producing, editing & post-production of a short video using simple equipment
- Drawing the right visuals to drive the appropriate message
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident aged 21 years & above
- Must be a newly hired PMET for not more than 3 months and nominated by an eligible company
- Offered full-time employment on a permanent terms with a minimum fixed monthly gross salary of $2,800/-
- 70% of 6 months salary capped at $4k per month
- 90% of 6 months salary capped at $6k per month for Singaporean aged 40 and above and/or Singaporean unemployed for more than 6 months
For new hires employed on 1st September 2020 to 30th September 2021:
- 35% of 12 months salary capped at $2k per month
- 45% of 12 months salary capped at $3k per month for Singaporean aged 40 and above and/or Singaporean unemployed for more than 6 months
- 70% funded by WSG
- Full course fees at $14,000/-
Professional Certificate in Content Marketing & Curation
The PDPA for collection of individual’s NRIC is effective from 1 Sep 2019.
This is to inform you that CCP Programme Managers (PMs) appointed by WSG are exempted.
AAMS, one of the appointed PMs may continue to collect, use or disclose NRIC data in the course of acting on behalf of a public agency like WSG.
[Source: Application of the Personal Data Protection Act, Point 3]