CCP for Digital Advertising Professionals
The CCP (Career Conversion Programme) for Digital Advertising Professionals aims to upskill and develop executive and managerial level employees from non-related working experience, into digital marketing jobs in the advertising and creative agencies.
This CCP is also suitable to enhance individuals’ employability in digital advertising by providing them with classroom training in the latest knowledge and trends, and real experience in the field through On-Job-Training (OJT), enabling them to make a career switch and take on new or expanded job roles in the Design & Advertising sector.
Enjoy benefits like
Your staff will be extensively trained on
This module offers a complete coverage of what it takes to become a successful digital marketer.
Participants will learn and understand the difference between Owned, Earned and Paid media, techniques for search engine optimization (SEO) and how to measure the success of search engine marketing (SEM) etc.
It also touches on looking at data and using them to make marketing decisions for a company or for a client.
• Search engine optimization & search engine marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Web data on Google Analytics
• Data Research & Analysis
• Digital Content Management & Curation
Focusing on more current trending user interface design and commonly used codes, participants will have an overview understanding of various coding language and its limitation as per
They will also be trained on how to do minor changes, creating effective landing pages/ EDM with coding skills acquired from the module.
• Overview on commonly used coding languages
• Ability to use functions of WordPress e.g. plugins, templates
• Understanding & using of CP for WordPress
Participants will learn how to designing consumers’ digital experiences at initial thinking process before design execution with newly acquired user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) skills from an experienced practitioner.
With examples of best practice and group hands-on projects, participants will be able to input innovative & creativity into design interface for the platforms they handle.
• Fundamentals of Human-Centered Design
• Innovation & Creativity
• User Experience / User Interface (UX / UX) Design
• Design Methods
With critical thinking skills lacking in many of the local graduates since it wasn’t specially taught in tertiary schools, we have come to realize that our local graduates have been lagging behind their overseas counterpart in various departments like problem solving, empathy, etc.
This is especially important for digital marketers since they will need to create content & conceptualise campaigns that will have to resonate and affect the decisions that will be made by these consumers.
• Learn about the various critical thinking skills through a series of exercise performed in class
• Understand how to see and feel from the consumer’s perspective and figure ways to solve their problems
• Being able to objectively analyze a problem and be able to use creative thinking skills to come out with various solutions for a specific issue
This module focuses more on design application for business operation and the critical factors on how to deploy appropriate design techniques for businesses and marketing campaigns.
It aims to help participants acquire the right skills to build the next Singapore “super brand”, online & offline.
• Essential O-2-O design for business / Online & offline branding
• Conceptualization, planning & execution of marketing strategies
• Understanding how design plays a part in campaigns and the conceptualization of big ideas
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident aged 21 years & above
- Must be a newly hired PMET for not more than 3 months and nominated by an eligible company
- Offered full-time employment on permanent terms with a minimum fixed monthly gross salary of $2,800/-
- 70% of 6 months' salary capped at $4k per month
- 90% of 6 months' salary capped at $6k per month for Singaporeans aged 40 and above and/or Singaporeans unemployed for more than 6 months
For new hires employed on 1st September 2020 to 30th September 2021:
- 35% of 12 months salary capped at $2k per month
- 45% of 12 months salary capped at $3k per month for Singaporean aged 40 and above and/or Singaporean unemployed for more than 6 months
- 70% funded by WSG
- Additional 20% funded by SSG for eligible SMEs
- Full course fees at $12,500/-
- Professional Certificate in Applied Digital Strategies
The PDPA for collection of individual’s NRIC is effective from 1 Sep 2019.
This is to inform you that CCP Programme Managers (PMs) appointed by WSG are exempted.
AAMS, one of the appointed PMs may continue to collect, use or disclose NRIC data in the course of acting on behalf of public agency like WSG.
[Source: Application of the Personal Data Protection Act, Point 3]