CCP for Digital Advertising Professionals
The CCP (Career Conversion Programme) for Digital Advertising Professionals aims to upskill and develop executive and managerial level employees from non-related working experience, into digital marketing jobs in the advertising and creative agencies.
This CCP is also suitable to enhance individuals’ employability in digital advertising by providing them with classroom training in the latest knowledge and trends, and real experience in the field through On-Job-Training (OJT), enabling them to make a career switch and take on new or expanded job roles in the Design & Advertising sector.
Enjoy benefits like
Your staff will be extensively trained on
This module offers a complete coverage of what it takes to become a successful digital marketer.
Participants will learn and understand the difference between Owned, Earned and Paid media, techniques for search engine optimization (SEO) and how to measure the success of search engine marketing (SEM) etc.
It also touches on looking at data and using them to make marketing decisions for a company or for a client.
• Search engine optimization & search engine marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Web data on Google Analytics
• Data Research & Analysis
• Digital Content Management & Curation
Focusing on more current trending user interface design and commonly used codes, participants will have an overview understanding of various coding language and its limitation as per
They will also be trained on how to do minor changes, creating effective landing pages/ EDM with coding skills acquired from the module.
• Overview on commonly used coding languages
• Ability to use functions of WordPress e.g. plugins, templates
• Understanding & using of CP for WordPress
Participants will learn how to designing consumers’ digital experiences at initial thinking process before design execution with newly acquired user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) skills from an experienced practitioner.
With examples of best practice and group hands-on projects, participants will be able to input innovative & creativity into design interface for the platforms they handle.
• Fundamentals of Human-Centered Design
• Innovation & Creativity
• User Experience / User Interface (UX / UX) Design
• Design Methods
With critical thinking skills lacking in many of the local graduates since it wasn’t specially taught in tertiary schools, we have come to realize that our local graduates have been lagging behind their overseas counterpart in various departments like problem solving, empathy, etc.
This is especially important for digital marketers since they will need to create content & conceptualise campaigns that will have to resonate and affect the decisions that will be made by these consumers.
• Learn about the various critical thinking skills through a series of exercise performed in class
• Understand how to see and feel from the consumer’s perspective and figure ways to solve their problems
• Being able to objectively analyze a problem and be able to use creative thinking skills to come out with various solutions for a specific issue
This module focuses more on design application for business operation and the critical factors on how to deploy appropriate design techniques for businesses and marketing campaigns.
It aims to help participants acquire the right skills to build the next Singapore “super brand”, online & offline.
- Conceptualization, planning & execution of digital marketing strategies
- Branding & Design: Online & Offline integration
- Overview on use of visuals in campaigns
The Programme is open to all company-sponsored applicants who meet the following General Eligibility Criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) aged 21 years and above;
- New hires must have graduated or completed NS, whichever is later, at least two years at the point of application;
- Must be a newly hired PMET (i.e. not more than three (3) months from date of employment), and nominated by an eligible company for the CCP;
- Must not have prior working experience or in a similar job role in previous employment;
- Must not be a shareholder of the participating company, or its related companies;
- Must not be related to the owner(s) of the participating company; and
- Must not be immediate ex-staff of participating company and its related companies.
- Applicants must go through a screening, interview and selection process by the hiring employer.
The Eligibility Criteria for employers are as follows:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore with a valid Unique Entity Number (UEN) with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA);
- Offer a full-time PMET position related to job role which the CCP is for, with a minimum fixed monthly salary of $2,800 or more, and at least a 12-month employment contract;
- Ensure that new hires cannot be: a) A shareholder of the CCP company, or its related companies; b) Related to the owner(s) of the company; and c) Immediate ex-staff of the company or its related companies.
- Must have the knowledge and capacity to provide structured on-the-job training for the candidate.
- Commit to CCP training arrangements for the trainees; and
- Commit to working with WSG and AAMS on necessary administrative matters related to the CCP.
Full Course Fees at $10,000/-
70% funded by Workforce Singapore (WSG)
70% of 6 months' salary (CCP training duration) capped at $4k per month
90% of 6 months' salary capped at $6k per month for Singaporeans aged 40 and above and/or Singaporeans unemployed for more than 6 months
For new hires employed on 1st September 2020 to 31 March 2022*:
35% of 12 months salary capped at $2k per month
45% of 12 months salary capped at $3k per month for Singaporean aged 40 and above and/or Singaporean unemployed for more than 6 months
*With the introduction of the Jobs Growth Incentive (JGI) on 1 Sep 2020, Workforce Singapore (WSG) will be making temporary adjustments to the salary support disbursements for all new hires on CCPs for the period between 1 Sep 2020 to 31 Mar 2022, which coincides with the qualifying period of the JGI. The intent is to spread out salary support disbursements over a longer period to encourage companies to retain new hires under the CCPs. The duration of funding will now include the original training duration and an additional retention period equivalent to the training duration. Overall salary support funding per new hire remains unchanged
- Professional Certificate in Applied Digital Strategies
The PDPA for collection of individual’s NRIC is effective from 1 Sep 2019.
This is to inform you that CCP Programme Managers (PMs) appointed by WSG are exempted.
AAMS, one of the appointed PMs may continue to collect, use or disclose NRIC data in the course of acting on behalf of public agency like WSG.
[Source: Application of the Personal Data Protection Act, Point 3]